Graduation Planner and myblueprint – login to plan and register for next year’s courses.
- Registration of currently enrolled students will happen with the assistance of homeroom teachers in the months of March/April.
- External Credits – application form – students must complete pages 1 before starting the credit and page 2 when the credit has been completed
- External Credit Courses 2017-2018
- Independent Studies Curriculum Information and Application Form:
- Curriculum Guide for ISC521A & ISC621A
- Application Form for ISC521A & ISC621A
Registration for International Students
- EAL/FAL Reception Centre – If your child was born in a country other than Canada, and/or you speak a language other than English or French at home, you will need to contact the EAL/FAL Reception Centre before your child registers at a Prince Edward Island public school.The EAL/FAL Reception Centre will then help register your children in school.
- Prince Edward Island Association for Newcomers – Resources and support for students new to Prince Edward Island
To request a late registration appointment please contact the school at 902-368-6860.